Thursday, September 18, 2008

doom doom damn

today feels like hell
i can't lie how it hurts
it burns my veins
those doom came
the other doom comes
the chaos went away but when i thought it was happily over'
the other chaos starts the war

where are my friends
oooo i get them there by my life
where is my boyfriend
i am shy, i really don't know

i just can't see us apart
i just can't get it over
i just can't forget it
i just can't erase it

all things you've done
hurt me perfectly at the heart
3068 points hit
you get it all okay
you change my days into storm
you change my dreams into nightmare
you change my life into tragic story
you ruin my happily ever after
but I REALLY LOVE YOU
THAT'S WHY I'M HOLDING ON
it hurtssss dear, it hurts
i've never felt this pain before
it's not that easy to give in
this pain is different
i can't deny i love you

No comments: