Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New York Fashion Week: Celebrating Barbie's 50th Bday

Link that relate to this title: Fabsugar.com

I watched TV and i saw that New York Fashion Week celebrated Barbie's 50th Birthday :))
So Cool, so Barbie, and i know you'll like it!!!









--a cute high heels of BARBIE :d

The Backstage!!!


this picture i got from Milan Fashion Week.... but i like the style, totally unique and cuteee!:


-----------CUTE!
Barbie said: "

Maybe you know, maybe you don’t, but Ken and I have been on a little break since 1994. (Okay, I guess that counts as a long-ish break.) But it seems he’s never quite gotten over me. And you know what? I haven’t really gotten over him either. This Valentine's, I think we’re giving it another shot.

That’s right; it’s official: My boyfriend’s back!

Fashion will always be my one true love, but with Ken on my arm, I know I’ll always look good.

Love is in the air,


B_signoff"


No comments: