Friday, October 2, 2009

What If….. (expecting a happy 3rd months)

Dear, a bald guy over there.

What if you can live forever? Will you still know how to thank God for life?

What if you will die tomorrow? Will you kill yourself this moment?

What if i will leave you sooner than tomorrow? Do you still believe in love?

What if you find that you are unloved? Can you still smile?

What if it hurts to see someone you love most hanging with a better person? Can you still hold on?

What if you are nothing to fight for? Will you still try to survive?

“What if I won’t let you go? Will you still hold me back and keep whispering the same thing?”
- Yeah! now please call me and tell me that thing. Again.

What if you are the mistake? Can you still admit?

What if I can’t take it anymore? What’d you do to make me strong?

What if I go somewhere, where you can’t reach me? Do you want to bring me down or take me to a higher place?

Then what if we are going wrong? Will you say “I promise.. oh please, don’t say like that”?

What you would do if I feel I’m much annoying and have to take another way to go?

Will you cry for me?

What if I run away from you, while you keep runnin to catch me? Will you hope yourself to die? Or just crossing another way to live without me?

What if I’m gone, will you remember me? Do you still feel how much I’ve loved you?
Or won’t you try to bring me back?

Will you still see me right next to you even when you are blinded with new comers?

What if you just don’t love me like what you’ve always said? Will you lie? Or just let me know how pain hurts? Or will you swear like “I swear I’ve just realized that I really love you. I’m not lying. Oh sweet, please stay here with me”?

What if this world is going to end? As soon as you blink for just a wink………
Will you try to find me even just to reach the door or make a phone call?
Even better, will you remember to say “I Love You” just for the last one
While all you mean to say is just “Goodbye World”
Will you stay awake for me….. *a big smile*


Comment:
This questions abandon all my hope but I know I still can get along with that. It’s gettin closer to my 3rd months, and I just want to say thanks for anybody who’s helped me. Hereby, I wanna say Happy fuckin I miss you, Dev =P Well, honestly, I don’t know how here this kinda thing came out from my brain, combined with my heart, and the blood keep rushing through and tip tap tip tap…my finger tip has just made that more simple, than it was (before filtered from the brain). You guys are sweet. I mean you “guys”, who don’t fake their-selves infront of me. Yeah, the ones who keep telling me to be tough, stronger and keep holding on. The ones who keep telling me “You guys both are such a perfect couple” LALALA idk what else’s on. Just wanna inform you, 4 Oct is Sunday. Sure it’ll be sunny for me and my sunshine lol. Thanks for reading. If you like this post. Give reaction! Or you can mention me at Twitter. See you. Have a chill nite.

For you guys, who haven't felt something like this. shut your mouth, tiiiight!


--->POST INI ORIGINAL PUNYA GUE, BUATAN GUE. TOLONG JANGAN ADA YANG SEMENA-MENA MENGCOPY POST BARU GUE ATAUPUN POST YANG SUDAH LAMA TANPA IZIN DAN SEENAKNYA DI PASTE KE PAGE PRIBADI. DIHARAPKAN OTAK NYA DI PAKE. Terimakasih

No comments: