Friday, August 27, 2010

My Motos \m/

I know, we're all living with masks on our face. Hypocrites. And haters.

My motos are taken from: Xtina's Beautiful and BLG's The Great Escape

"I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today"
- Christina Aguilera

"Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight"
-Boys Like Girls

Well seriously. I don't really care. Just saying to you people, haters are never gone. But i won't let them stop my step! We all need haters, those who motivate rudely by making gossips of you, or stabbing your back. True friends are there, but we just don't see it. Hell yeah.



No comments: